I write book reviews, I also write books, and occasionally I write about myself!

Tuesday 20 March 2012

365 books in 365 days Challenge ... The Stats




So yesterday I blogged about the end of my 365 books in 365 days challenge. Today is my chance to geek out and share a bunch of stats that I kept a record of throughout the challenge.

Enjoy!

Fastest time reading one book - 1 hour 40 minutes
Longest time reading one book - 8 days (a whole week of babysitting!)


Most number of books ahead of schedule - 12
Most number of books behind schedule - 33 (I read like mad to catch up!)


Total number of different authors - 185


Format


Own-Copy - 190
ebook - 105
Library-copy - 70











Ratings

1 Star - 4
1.5 stars - 1
2 stars - 22
2.5 stars - 14
3 stars - 78
3.5 stars - 39
4 stars - 160
4.5 stars - 38
5 stars - 9




Average rating - 3.59 stars


Most read authors















Publishers/Imprint
















Mills & Boon - 275
Harlequin - 70
Silhouette - 17
Entangled Publishing - 1
Wild Rose Press - 1
Carina Press - 1


Category Lines (for Mills & Boon/Harlequin/Silhouette books)























If you have managed to get to the end of this geektastic blog post, then I applaud you!


Xx

2 comments:

  1. Your stats are awesome! HUGE congratulations. I look forward to sitting down one day and looking at your 5 star ratings. What a fantastic job you've done :D

    ReplyDelete