I write book reviews, I also write books, and occasionally I write about myself!

Friday 16 December 2011

What have I been up to lately...




You may have noticed that I have been a little absent in my random blog posts recently. So here is a quick update of the things I have been doing recently -

1 - I fell down the stairs on Tuesday morning... Yes, I really did, go ahead, you can say I'm a klutz! I have been left with a sore ankle, a very painful sprain in my lower arm (makes typing difficult!) a bit of a sore bottom from impact and a little bit of bruised pride. You'd think after 27 years I would be used to being clumsy...

2 - I have been reading a lot, obviously, to try and catch up for my reading challenge.

3 - I have been furiously knitting a jumper for my husband that is going so slow I swear I'm knitting backwards. It was meant to be a christmas gift, but I started it in October and have only just finished the back, on that timescale my husband is going to be very warm in summer! I have come to the conclusion that I just can't knit!

4 - There have been various visits to family, including one very nice argument. But the less said about that the better!

5 - While panicking about what to get hubby for Christmas, I have been trying to ignore the pile of my presents in the spare room. But I really want to give them a feel!

6 - I have been my usual scrooge-esque. Alas, 'tis true, I am a bit of a Scrooge!

7 - Still plugging away at WIP (Upfront Centre Stage) and that is going well :-).

Er, I think that is it at the moment, hope you are all well.



What have you all been up to recently?

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment