I write book reviews, I also write books, and occasionally I write about myself!

Monday 29 October 2012

The Santina Crown... Defying the Prince - Sarah Morgan


Defying the Prince - Sarah Morgan
Mills & Boon Modern Special Releases
Harlequin UK, 2012
ISBN: 9780263897654









My rating




From the back cover:

"Santina Princess-To-Be's Sister Serenades High-Society 
It was a night filled with scandal, but pop princess Izzy Jackson really took the crown! Royal and VIP guests were reportedly horrified at the singer and reality TV star’s impromptu performance at her sister’s royal engagement party. 
It was left to Prince Matteo, second in line to the throne, to whisk tipsy starlet Izzy off stage, into his limo and straight to his luxury palazzo, from which the pair are yet to emerge… Rumour has it the proud prince and the footballer’s daughter are working on a charity concert. Will they make sweet music together or split citing irreconcilable artistic differences?"

I don't know what she does but Sarah Morgan's books always have an added something special about them that makes them shine, and this one is no exception.

I could not get enough of the heroine Izzy she's quirky , a little silly even, but also soft and determined. I loved her! And as for the hero, well, he's judgemental, a bit of a snob but oh-so-sexy! What a pair these two characters make, and they bounce off each other perfectly. The banter between them is phenomenal - not many romance authors would be able to do it this good - and the attraction between them is real.

What I liked most about this book is that I could actually 'feel' the feelings between the hero and heroine grow and develop as the story progressed, and the characters were able to grow alongside.

This is a wonderful story that will leave you feeling like you have gone on the journey with the characters. Another plus is that this gives insight into the overall continuity story and adds a bit of progression which some of the previous books haven't done so well in my opinion.

Throughout enjoyable. Recommended.

Xx













No comments:

Post a Comment