I write book reviews, I also write books, and occasionally I write about myself!

Tuesday 9 October 2012

The Santina Crown... A series spotlight.



The Santina Crown is this years continuity series from Mills & Boon Modern/Harlequin Presents that brings together eight fabulous authors in a series based around a very scandalous royal family and an even more scandalous family of tabloid-royalty!

Royalty has never been so scandalous!

STOP PRESS - Crown Prince in shock marriage

The tabloid headlines...

When HRH Crown Prince Alessandro of Santina proposes to paparazzi favourite Allegra Jackson it promises to be the social event of the decade - outrages headlines guaranteed!

The Salacious gossip...

Mills & Boon invited you to rub shoulders with royalty, sheikhs and glamorous socialites,
Step into the decadent playground of the world's rich and famous...


***

I've said before that royalty romances aren't really my preferred trope. I've had this set of books for a while but it has taken me a while to find the want to read them. This series, though, does include some of my favourite Modern authors so I'm expecting greatness! 

To find out more information about the series have a look at these links




2 comments:

  1. Cant wait till you read them and review them so I can make my mind up on whether to or not. I agree, tho, The Santina Crown series also includes some of my fave authors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All read now, I'll let you make your own mind up! Reviews should be up this week (bit behind on everything atm!)

      Xx

      Delete