I write book reviews, I also write books, and occasionally I write about myself!

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Another diet update ...

Afternoon,

So, 5th week of diet is done and I am a little disappointed with the results this week as I only lost 1lb. I thought I would have lost more, comparing to the previous 2 weeks in which I lost a total of 9lbs. But, nevermind it's a loss nevertheless!

I have managed to loose 15lbs in a 5 week period which is pretty good going so I am pleased! I just hope this week will see a bigger loss!

I'm upping my exercise to, hopefully, help this. I will be doing 30 minutes of moderate-intense cycling on weekdays!

Looking forward to the next results!

In other news, I will be posting details of an exciting challange I have set myself for this year! Watch this space for more info!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment